What should I pay attention to when using neutral anti mold adhesive?
In kitchen and bathroom decoration, this situation can be avoided if anti mold adhesive is used to seal the edges. Almost all decoration masters know the importance of mold proof glue for the decoration of kitchens and bathrooms: all cabinets, washbenches, bathtubs, door covers, bathrooms, and other areas in the bathroom that come into contact with the ground and walls should be coated with glass glue to avoid water leakage through the gaps. Therefore, most masters are able to do a good job in mold proof and waterproof work in kitchens and bathrooms.
Some people also try to save time or use different glass adhesives cheaply or use cheap glass adhesives for processing, which undoubtedly greatly reduces the quality of decoration. Xiaoya's suggestion: As long as there is a gap between the kitchen and bathroom, such as around the door jamb and counter top, and as long as it comes into contact with the wall and ground, try to apply mildew proof adhesive to seal the edges of the kitchen and bathroom.
For newly decorated houses, if the glass glue turns black and yellow one by one, it cannot be cleaned. It is likely that there is no mold proof adhesive, and the glass adhesive has gone mouldy! In this case, first clean it as much as possible. If it is not cleaned, please cut off the original glass adhesive and tap it again with mold proof adhesive.
In wet places, such as kitchens and bathrooms, the choice of glass glue is very important. Use special anti mold adhesive in the kitchen and bathroom. This glass adhesive has properties such as water resistance, weather resistance, aging resistance, UV resistance, and excellent mold resistance. It has good adhesion to most building materials. It is very suitable for the installation and waterproof sealing of various kitchen appliances and bathroom fixtures.
What should I pay attention to when using anti mold adhesive?
1. The common problem with anti mold adhesives is that they become black and moldy. Even the use of waterproof and anti mold adhesives and anti mold and anti mold adhesives cannot completely avoid such problems. Therefore, construction should not be carried out in places with water or prolonged immersion.
2. Anyone who understands neutral mold resistant glass adhesives should know that neutral mold resistant glass adhesives are organic substances that are easily soluble in organic solvents such as grease and xylene. Therefore, neutral mold resistant glass adhesives cannot be constructed on substrates containing such substances.
3. Except for special and special mold proofing adhesives (such as anaerobic adhesives), ordinary mold proofing adhesives can only be cured with the participation of moisture in the air. Therefore, if the place you want to build is an enclosed space, and it is very dry, ordinary neutral mold resistant glass adhesives will not be competent.
4. The surface of the anti mold adhesive to be bonded to the substrate should be clean and free of other attachments (such as dust), otherwise the anti mold adhesive will loosen or fall off after curing.
5. During the curing process, acidic anti mold adhesive will release irritating gases that irritate the eyes and respiratory tract. Therefore, after the construction is completed, the doors and windows should be opened, and they can only be moved in after the maintenance is completed and the gas is discharged.